- The author is expected to be responsible for the presented data and information in their respective article along with taking the responsibility of the significance. Authors are expected to present genuine original outcome of their research, and an appropriate and relevant citation should be considered while representing the data and documenting the discussion. Authors must provide information which is comprehensible and reproducible. Supporting information such as figures and tables provided by the authors should be legible and must be reproducible technically.
- Author must not repeat any previous research data from themselves or anyone else while submitting an original manuscript for a primary publication in any of the journal. The reported scope of work should be based on proper citation from the other publications influencing. Before submitting any article, authors should check the scope of the journal and in case of any query they should contact the Editorial office.
- All listed authors must have made a significant contribution to the research presented in the manuscript and approved all its claims. Any person to be considered as an author of an original research article must have contributed in any of the following ways: designed the study, executed the study or conducted the experiments, have taken part in analyzing the data, supported in documenting the article and drawing the conclusion, spearheaded the project as a principal investigator. It is mandatory to include everyone who made a significant contribution towards the completion of the research work.
- Any financial or personal interest that governs the findings or research in the manuscript along with the details of financial support and its sources should be revealed. Through the submission of an article the respective authors agrees that the article neither is under consideration nor published in any other journal.
- Reviewers should not share any information from an assigned manuscript with outsiders without the prior permission from the Editor or preserve the data from an assigned manuscript.
- Reviewer with fair expertise should complete the review. Assigned Reviewer with inadequate expertise should feel responsible and may decline the review as it is presumed that reviewer will be an expert in the respective field.
- Reviewer comments should appreciate positive aspects of the work, identify negative aspects constructively, and indicate the enhancement needed. A reviewer should explain and support his or her judgment clearly enough that Editors and Authors can understand the basis of the comments. The reviewer should ensure that an observation or argument that has been previously reported be accompanied by a relevant citation and should immediately alert the Editor when he or she becomes aware of duplicate publication. A reviewer should not use any kind of abusive language while commenting on an article. Judgment of each article should be done without any bias and personal interest by the assigned reviewer.
- Reviewer’s decision should solely depend on scientific merit, relevance to the subject, scope of the journal rather than financial, racial, ethnic origin etc., of the authors.
- To the extent feasible, the reviewer should minimize the conflict of interest. In such situation, reviewer should notify the editor describing the conflict of interest.
- Reviewers should morally abide to provide the review comments within the stipulated time and be active enough in responding to the queries raised by the editor if any.
Editors have a responsibility to maintain the integrity of the published literature, if required,by publishing errata or corrections identifying anything of significance, retractions, and expressions of concern as quickly as possible. Editor must comply with the policy guidelines provided by the publisher and fulfill the responsibilities bestowed upon with integrity.
Review process: Editors are responsible for monitoring and ensuring the fairness, timeliness, thoroughness, and civility of the peer-review editorial process.
Timely suggestion to the respective journals for covering relevant and significant topic by the Editor is essential for the growth of the journal.
Role towards Readers and Scientific Community
- To ensure that the content or the author information present in the manuscript is legible.
- To evaluate all manuscripts such that they fall within the scope of the journal.
- Maintain the journals internal integrity by suggesting the corrections, dealing with retraction, supplemental data etc.
- Working with the publisher to attract the best manuscripts and research that will be of interest to readers.
- Ensure that all involved in the publication process understand that it is inappropriate to manipulate citations.
Role towards Journal
- He/she is entitled to carry out decision-making in consultation with reviewers or members of the editorial board.
- An Editor should evaluate manuscripts for their intellectual content without any bias towards race, gender, sexual orientation, religious belief, ethnic origin, citizenship, or political philosophy of the authors.
- The Editor or any Editorial staff must not disclose any information about a submitted manuscript to anyone other than the corresponding author, reviewers, potential reviewers, other editorial advisers, and the publisher, as appropriate depending on the need and stage of processing.
Role towards Publisher
Journals published by Reseapro Journals are following timely rigorous peer review process to bring the recent and novel scientific information at its best possible mode. As a publisher the following policies are being considered:
- Supporting fair and timely Peer review process with the valuable inputs and from the responsible Editors and Reviewers.
- The publisher adheres to the guidelines and procedure designed to ensure the fair and best practice followed by the industry.
- Making constructive recommendations for improving the overall process along with better production support and global dissemination of the information published in the journals.
- The publisher ensures the smooth functioning of the web development, web management, social media management for journals and articles with the help of the staff members.
- With the vision to make scientific valuable researched information “Open Access”, Reseapro Journals is striving towards designing and launching innovative ways to showcase quality research being performed worldwide.